CRP Remanufacturing — Your OES Partner
As more vehicle manufacturers embrace increasingly aggressive sustainability and efficiency targets, remanufacturing becomes an essential part of their OES operations. CRP Industries is an experienced remanufacturing partner with the expertise and bandwidth to be a turnkey solution for OES and Tier 1 suppliers who depend on a reliable pipeline of components to drive the repair and maintenance service side of the business.
CRP’s remanufacturing capabilities, along with our R & D and testing, are headquartered in the U.S. to ensure the highest quality processes and products. In fact, we were named “Remanufacturer of the Year” by REMATEC in 2019.
Electronics vs. Mechatronics
In recent years, traditionally mechanically oriented sensors and actuators have increasingly incorporated electronics. These electromechanical products prove challenging to both mechanically focused and electronically focused remanufacturers alike.
The CRP team has extensive experience with both technologies and is familiar with each one’s particulars, and also understands the integration, interference, interdependencies, and critical characteristics of entire systems. Electronic and mechatronic components that we have capabilities to remanufacture include:
- Anti-lock braking system (ABS) modules
- Electronic power assist steering modules
- Transmission control modules
- Instrument clusters
- Electronic turbo actuators and throttle valves
- Engine control modules
- Vehicle body control modules (door, MUX, seat control, antitheft, telematics, etc.)
- Hybrid electronic systems (inverters, power supply modules, control modules, etc.)
- Electronic EGR valves and SRA
- Mass air controllers
- Electronic steering/complete unit/electronic and mechanical
- Electronic braking systems